YOUNG ADULT MINISTRY
Those between the ages of 18 and 39 are invited to join our young adult group. Follow Christ with the support of your peers.
Announcing Young Adult Brand Design Contest
- Create an original logo to be used to promote OLMC’s Fellowship brand: "The afterMass," a monthly gathering of young adults after the Sunday 5pm Mass to connect them to each other and engage, build, and activate their faith.
- Logo should be appealing to the young adult culture and convey the essence of afterMas Submissions to should be e-mailed to email@example.com in jpeg or png format.
- Winner will create for OLMC various version of the logo, including a high-quality image that could be used to create a banner, as well as lower resolution images for use in bulletin, e-mails, and on the parish website.
- Submissions should be original and not use any copyrighted work.
- Image should be in color, but also viewable in grayscale.
- By submitting an image, the contest participants give OLMC the right to use the image for any purpose and without attribution.
- Winner will be paid $100 by OLMC.
- Submission Deadline: June 21st.
Next Sunday June 25, following the 5 pm Mass, the OLMC young adult ministry will have its monthly event called “The afterMass”. Reggie Puertollano will be the guest speaker. Reggie is a San Diego young adult who devotes his time to street evangelization. What is street evangelization? How does he do it? How does he deal with the difficulties? Come and find out. Join us in Building A next Sunday at 6:15pm. Dinner is available and it only costs 10 bucks.
OLMC Parish Fiesta - Sat July 15 - 11am - 4pm
Our big annual parish event celebrating our feast day will feature carnival games, a beer garden, Filipino & Mexican food, bratwurst, cold treats, dunk tank, entertainment, bouncies, and more.